Saturday, August 2, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Review Plate 2 of 3 (Stripe Banana)

Today I will be reviewing a stamping plate I received from Born Pretty Store. The plate is called Quirky Net Floral designs (product #15610). I have a included a close up below of the plate.
There are full nail designs as well as accent nail designs on the plate. I will be going through each design and showing you how they transfer. Enjoy the pictures.

The first design we have I decided to use the bottom left full nail design. The polish I used as base was Essie Ruffles & Feathers. The color I stamped with was MoYou Nails white. The design did not completely transfer over on the nail on all the nails. I blame that on myself for scrapping too much polish off before stamping. So be sure to be gentle and generous with the polish you stamp with to get the full design.

I will be adding more swatches with the other pattern as the week continues. Be sure to check back!! Also if you would like to see swatches of the entire Essie Summer Collection then click HERE!

If you would like to purchase this item, then use GIFTx31 to get 10% off and free shipping!


*These items were sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment