- Remove old polish
- File nails down
- I try to avoid clippers
- Massage in and gently push the cuticle back. Remove left over polish and debri
Nail Polish Sandwich:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
- **Insert any polish of your choice**
- Be sure to wait an adequate amount of time between coats. I usually wait 10 minutes between coats because some of my polishes are sheer and require 2-3 coats. I have found that I can build the color more if I wait.
- Clean up with brush and acetone if needed. This step will take some practice to get use to it, but once you get the hang of it... you will love how your manicures look so much more!
- I have a love/hate relationship with this top coat. I love the shine, but half way through the bottom it gets... thick. Those of you who use it, know what I am talking about. But I love the shine!
Please remember that what works for me may not work for you. I am not a professional. I hope this was helpful! If you have any question, then feel free to comment below!