Saturday, August 2, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Review 3 of 3 (Quirky Net Floral)

Today I will be reviewing a stamping plate I received from Born Pretty Store. The plate is called Quirky Net Floral designs (product #15616). I have a included a close up below of the plate. 


There are 5 full nail designs on the plate. I will be going through each design and showing you how they transfer. Enjoy the pictures.

The first design we have is the lace design on the left. The polish I used as base was by Cult Cosmetics. The color I stamped with was MoYou Nails black. The color transferred very nicely onto the stamper!! I decided to tape off the area I wanted stamped on three of the four nails. I am really happy with how these turned out. They look so classy!

I really enjoyed this plate. The images transferred nicely. As you can see I added tape around the plate so that I don't cut myself. I think it also makes it look so much cuter!! I also added a video how I did this manicure. Enjoy!



If you would like to purchase this item, then use GIFTx31 to get 10% off and free shipping!

*These items were sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment