Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Glam My Mani

I had the opportunity to review a set of nail vinyls. These nail vinyl are made from a family business. After you apply your base and top coat, it is important to allow time to dry. Once the polish is completely dry, then apply the nail vinyls. I tend to wait 5 minutes before using them. If you are in too much of a hurry, then it will pick up your polish and ruin your manicure. Before putting the vinyl onto the polish, I put the vinyl on my hand first. This prevents the vinyl from being too sticky for me. Here is a snap shot of the nail vinyls GlamMyMani has in store.

'Lightning Bolt' nail vinyls worked very nicely. It was easy to use after following the above steps. 
China Glaze Community + Boundary of Memory

'Chevron' nail vinyls left very sharp lines. It was easy to use. 
Cult Cosmetics Hollywood Hills + Runyon + Cataline

'Stripes' + 'Single Chevron' nail vinyls left very sharp lines. It was easy to use. 
Cult Cosmetics Zuma + Melrose Place

Overall, I had a good experience with nail vinyls. The sets are on sale for 5.95 a pack right now. You can click here to go directly to the website. Be sure to follow them on Instagram

*These items were sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment