Saturday, May 16, 2015

Zoya Summer 2015 Island Fun | Review Swatch & Comparison

Happy Saturday!

Today I have swatches of the Zoya Summer 2015 Island Fun Collection. These 6 polishes are all creme polishes. All pictures below were taken with OPI Nail Envy base coat and no top coat. 


NaNa
A lovely fuschia or dark raspberry creme polish. This is 2 coats with no top coat. The formula was smooth and self leveling. I could have only used 1 medium coat, but since I missed a couple spots I added a second coat.
Demetria
A bright red orange creme polish. This is 2 coats with no top coat. The nail line was slightly visible on my ring finger. The formula was thinner than NaNa. It leveled out nicely and had a really pretty shine.


Serenity
An opaque purple creme polish. This is 1 medium coat with no top coat. The formula was thick and very opaque. The color is so beautiful! Unfortunately the polish had a odd smell to it. I'm not sure if it was just my bottle but it took me by a little surprise.

Jace
A veggie green cream polish. This is 2 thin coats with no top coat. I could have done 1 medium coat, but I had a tiny bit of patches that needed the second coat. The formula was very smooth and self leveling. This color is very unique and as you can tell from the photo, it makes my skin look so bright! I do not have anything like it in my collection.

Cecilia
A teal cream polish. This is 2 thin coats with no top coat. The formula was smooth and easy to work with. I am in love with this color!

Talia
A cerulean or ocean blue cream polish. This is 1 coat with no top coat. The formula was very smooth and self leveling. I used two coats of base coat and although there wasn't much of a stain on my nail when I removed it after 10 minutes, it stained my cuticles a bit. Also I must say that this color was very hard to capture on camera. On camera the color appears to be a cerulean blue but off camera it has more green/teal.

Overall I really enjoyed the collection. The color selection for summer was perfect! The formula was easy to work with and I think they would make nice editions to any collection. My favorite color was NaNa! 

This collection is available for purchase at top salons, spas and on zoya.com for $9 US



*Items were sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment