This week I have a really exciting PRESS RELEASE for everyone. It is the Summer 2015 Zoya Island Fun and Paradise Collection that is being released on May 5th!
"Introducing two new Zoya Nail Polish collections for Summer 2015, Island Fun & Paradise Sun. All in the Big5Free* formula Zoya is famous for.
ISLAND FUN (Creams)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
• Jace (ZP796) - Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
• Cecilia (ZP797) - Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Talia (ZP798) - True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Serenity (ZP799) - Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
• Nana (ZP800) - Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Demetria (ZP801) - A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
• Genesis (ZP790) - Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
• Selene (ZP791) - True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper
layers of ocean water.
• Oceane (ZP792) - True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
• Isa (ZP793) - Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
• Mae (ZP794) - Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
• Aphrodite (ZP795) - Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
This collection will be available on May 5, 2015 at top salons, spas and on zoya.com for $9 US"
I am excited to see swatches of these lovely colors, especially the cream set. Let me know your thoughts and if you find any swatches already up!