Friday, May 15, 2015

ScentBird | Perfume Subscription Service Review

Happy Friday!

Today I have a a new perfume service review for you. The brand is called ScentBird. If you are like me and love subscription services like Ipsy and BirchBox then you will need to sign up for this monthly service. 


The first month you will receive a luxury case to carry your fragrances. I received a black case but I heard from a source that they will be coming out with a pink case. The black case is very sleek and easy to use. They can easy be tossed into any purse and not get lost. I tend to use tiny free perfume samples but I always end up loosing them. This new case is the perfect solution!


Each month you receive a 30 day supply of a particular fragrance (0.27 oz/ 8 ml spray) for $14.95. After you sign up and take a quiz, the company will have recommendations for you. You have the option of picking from a huge list of perfume samples. The amount in this perfume is more than I need in a month. This is perfect for me to use all month and switch out when the next scent comes. 


This new service is so unique. I must say this is a perfect way to try a bunch of perfumes before you make the plunge and buy an entire bottle of perfume. If you find yourself never finishing an entire bottle of perfume, then this service might be the perfect solution. The $14.95 price is a lot more doable for a girl on a budget like me. Check out the website if you are interested. It was fun to just take the quiz to see what perfume fits me best. 

*This item was sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment