Saturday, March 7, 2015

Color Clutch Review

Happy Saturday!

Today I have a review of a new product on the market. This brand is called Color Clutch and I absolutely love it! This brand started off as a kickstart and has done great. There is a 8 bottle nail polish case option and 18 bottle nail polish holder. Here is a picture of the 8 bottle case I received for the review.



I used the 8 bottle nail polish case this past weekend when I traveled to Tahoe for a retreat. When I arrived at the resort after a flight, I found out that I had not closed my OPI nail envy base coat polish the entire way and it spilled. Fortunately the smell was confined inside the case and my entire suitcase did not smell like nail polish!! I was sharing a room with a few girls and that would have been embarrassing.



The material used is very easy to clean up if you do have a spill. I used a kleenex and 1-2 swipes of nail polish remover pad and it was like new again. I love this thing! I completely recommend it 100% for anyone that plans to travel.




Here are a few more pictures. 



Enjoy and let me know if you decide to purchase one for yourself!!

*Item was sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment