Saturday, January 31, 2015

NEW Jordana 2015 Color Tint Blush, Balm Stain, and Lip Gloss

Happy Saturday!

Today I have a make up review for you. This is my first post venturing out from nail polish so please be kind. This NEW collection is by Jordana Cosmetics. Jordana is a really affordable brand of makeup that most of you have heard about. It is cruelty-free and PETA certified. This new collection is available at your local Walgreens and on their website starting February. The company has a bunch of items that will be arriving at your local stores (see picture below)!


Today I have a review of the 6 new color tint blush sticks, 2 Twist & Shine moisturizing balm stain, and 1 Lip Out Loud lip gloss. Keep reading for swatches!



First off we have 6 Color Tint Blush Sticks that retail for $2.99 Each. The far left is 'Hot, Hot, Hot' (#08), a bright pigmented pink. The middle is 'Baby Pink' (#07), a pale blush pink.  The far right is 'Peach Nectar' (#09), a pigmented coral.

The far right is 'Sunkissed' (#10), an orangey tan. The middle is 'Golden Sheen' (#12), a shimmery brown with a hint of pink. The far left is 'Rouge Romance' (#11), an apple red.

Each blush was swiped three times for pigmentation. I would say that Peach Nectar was my favorite color for my skin tone. Overall, the product is easy to blend into the skin. To control the amount of color on my cheeks, I think the finger method work best. This way I could slowly build up the intensity. There is a pleasant floral and powdery scent. Overall I liked this blush and it works nicely over my powder. All blushes were easy to remove except for Hot, Hot, Hot due to the pigmentation.

Next we have 2 Twist & Shine moisturizing balm stain that retail for $2.99 each and 1 Lip Out Loud lip gloss that retails for $1.99

The left color is 'Fresh Fig' (#10) a soft red color. This is about five swipes. This color is gorgeous on my hand and my lips. I did not get a chance to take a picture, but I wore it out for the night and it was so pretty. The color is not too bold and is something you can build up. Reminds me of a calmer version of 'Candy Apple' by revlon. The right color is 'Gorgeous Peony' (#09) is a soft pink color. The is about four swipes. The color is very natural and pretty. I feel like this is a day time color and the previous one is a night time color. Both look and feel great. The middle is Lip Out Loud lip gloss, that is a shimmery brown. This has a sweet scent to it, while the balms had no scent.

Be sure to keep an eye for this collection at your local Walgreens and online at Jordana Cosmetics!

Stay tuned for a post with swatches of 3 NEW Fabubrow eyebrow pencil ($2.99) and 3 NEW Longwear eyeliner ($1.99). Then the following week I will have swatches of the 18 NEW Modern Matte Lipsticks ($2.49) and 2 Easyliner for lips retractable lipliner ($1.99).

*Items were sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment