Friday, September 5, 2014

ThumbsUp Nail Wraps

Happy Friday!

Today I have a new collection of nail wraps just released by ThumbsUp Nail Wraps. Here nail wraps have been featured in Cosmopolitan healthy and beauty Lust - Haves. I personally have tried her wraps before and loved them. The nail wraps are not too sticky when removed from the backing. This allows them to be easily repositioned if you put it down wrong on the first attempt. The nail wraps are stretchy as well. By simply pulling on the sides, I can make sure the pattern covers the entire nail. I will be giving a brief description of the wrap above the pictures. Enjoy!


H2O is a lovely baby blue. The nail wraps pack comes with enough for two - three manicures

Aloha is a fun mixture of hawaiian pattens and coral. 

Awe is a fun mineral texture design.

Mentha is a teal blue.

Roco is a marble texture with fun stripes.

Midnight Party is fun Halloween pattern that GLOWS IN THE DARK! 

Rosa is a clear overlay rose petals. This can go over any polish! 

Henna is another overlay nail wrap that can go over any nail polish. I put the nail wrap over Essie Ladylike.

Tribe is a fun tribal pattern with lots of different patterns.

Ror Chach is an inkblot pattern. I loved the variety in this pack!

Overall I had a great experience with these wraps. The different nail sizes offered allowed me to chose from different patterns for each nail. I was not locked into the pattern chosen for the middle or index finger. I also liked the fact that the wraps were long enough for me to use on two nails. I was able to use the products for two manicures!

Also, just an FYI...the company is having 50% off the last collection too if you wanted to try out the wraps.

I am on a nail wraps kinda kick right now!! Do you have any recommendations? What brand of nail wraps do you like the most? Anything else I should try? 

*Items were provided for honest review*

1 comment: