Sunday, July 27, 2014

China Glaze POP TOP Collection Review (Part 2 of 2)

The second set you can buy includes:

'Heart of Africa' is a ruby red. Be sure to have a nice smooth base because ridges may show. The color has a slight shimmer which can appear streaky if you use too thick of a coat. You can see on my middle nail I had a little more polish.

'Techno' is clear polish with small and medium sized silver glitters. I topped it on 'Heart of Africa' so you can really see the silver glitter. This is one coat with a little glitter placement. It reminds me of snow for some reason. This is with no top coat.

'Fairy Dust' is a clear polish with lots of microshimmer. This is a color that every nail girl should have in there collection! This is one coat with NO glitter placement. I layered it over chinaglaze 'dune our thing.'

'Luxe and Lush' is a clear polish with glitter cut outs. I layered it over chinaglaze 'Wait N' Sea'. This polish gives such a fun design to any base color. I love how it reflects in the light.

Overall I really liked all the glitter toppers. I think they are perfect for a full mani or as an accent nail. My favorite is 'Fairy Dust' which I think I'll be adding to all my future manicures!

These four colors are part of a four piece set. Be sure to check back for part 1 of 2!

"China Glaze® Pop Top will be available in August 2014 as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display, plus two four-piece box collections, “Glisten Up” and “Feeling Sparkly”.  Individual polishes will retail for $7.50 MSRP and the four-piece box collections retail for $19.95 each.  China Glaze® Pop Top will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide; the four-piece kits will be available exclusively at Ulta. China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde."

*These items were provided for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment