Monday, November 24, 2014

Alfa.K Nail Wraps - Limited Edition Review

Happy Monday!

Today I have a review of a new brand of nail wraps from Alfa.K. The company is based in France and has lots of different patterns to chose from. I was sent two different patterns that are part of their limited edition collection; Dusk and Cocorico. Each set comes with 2 strips of 8 adhesive nail stickers (total 16), 1 nail file, and 1 wood stick to help with the application process. The two strips alternated between two patterns with the largest being in each color. 

Dusk was the first pattern I tried. The bright baby blue contrasting with the dark blue/pink. The smallest one was a little too big for my pinky, but I was easily able to push off the edges using the wooden stick. I used the nail file to get a clean edge.

Corcorico was the second pattern. The pattern is clear with blue/red/white pops of color. The nail wrap was really easy to work with. The clear pattern turned out nicely.

Overall I really liked the product. The quality was great! Any bumps that showed up were easily smoothed out with firm pressure. It was also really easy to take off once it came time for it.

*These items were sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment