Monday, October 6, 2014

LVX Fall Collection 2014 - Press Release

Good afternoon!

Today I have a press release. In case you missed it, the collection was released on September 24th, 2014. I already know I am going to love Oyster.


The six colors are listed below the respective bottle shot.

"The long lasting, chip resistant and non-streak formula is free of harsh and toxic chemicals. LVX products are VEGAN and formulated without the use of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor. LVX is a no compromise nail lacquer that has superior formulation, is socially responsible and eco friendly. LVX nail lacquer is cruelty free. All products are produced in the U.S.A.  www.shoplvx.com."

I personally have not tried this collection, but I have heard lots of great things from other Instagram accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment