Friday, October 3, 2014

China Glaze Apocalypse of Colour - Fall 2014 Press Release

Today I have a Press Release of China Glazes ‘Apocalypse of Colour’ collection. This collection is available this month. I just love the name they chose, perfect for Halloween. The collection has six polishes: 5 shimmer/glitters and a re-release of the Gloulish Glow (glow-in-the dark). Here is a snap shot of the collection.

Colors include:
But of Corpse – green microglitter
I Love Your Guts – red microglitter
Don’t Let The Dead Bite – red mixture of micro and macroglitters
Rest In Pieces – clear polish with micro and macroglitters
Getting to Gnaw You – dark brown microglitter


These colors look perfect for Halloween. I can already tell I am going to like ‘I Love Your Guts’ because I love my pink polishes. Let me know your thoughts…Which is your favorite? Will you be picking up this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment