Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ciate Cookies and Cream + Sugar Plum + Hoopla Swatch

I picked up a three Ciate nail polishes. Enjoy!

Ciate Spring Polish


"Cookies and Creme 058" is a sheer tan nude with a glossy finish. This color is very sophisticated and would look good on any skin tone. This is 2 coats with no top coat. The color was self-leveling with one coat. The formula is good and quick to dry. Be sure to use a good base coat in order to get a smooth finish. Rigids will show through the polish. This color reminds me of Essie 'Sand Tropez'


"Sugar Plum 080" a soft pastel purple that took two medium coats to achieve opacity. Slight bubbling on the second coat which evened out with top coat application. Overall the formula is good, self-leveling, and has a nice shine. This color is similar to Essie ‘Nice is Nice’ but more soft on the eyes. It would look great on any skin tone. The image below has 1 layer of InmNails Fast Drying Top Coat.

“ciate+sugar+plum+swatch“

"Hoopla" a jelly salmon pink achieved opacity in three coats. The formula was good, self-leveling, and is very shiny. 
“Ciate+Hoopla+Swatch“



Overall I really liked my experience with ciate nail polish. They have good formulas and I love the bow! Any other ciate colors I should pick up?

*Items were purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment