Friday, April 8, 2016

China Glaze House of Colour | Spring 2016



Happy Saturday! Today I have swatches of the China Glaze House of Colour Spring 2016  that was released Feb 1st. I must say the formula did surprise me with some of the polishes. None of the colors required more than two coats. Sorry for the lack of post but I haven't had a collection that I liked enough to swatch and blog about until this one. Enjoy!




Don't Be Shallow

A pastel blue. This color was opaque with two medium coats. 

 


Girls Just Wanna Have Sun

A white based yellow. This color was opaque with two medium coats. Reminds me of easter when I look at it. The finish is a bit dull but nothing a little top coat couldn't fix. 




Pink or Swim

A bubblegum pink. This color is opaque with one coat. The formula is amazing and it dries shiny! 




About Layin Out

A sheer hot pink. This color is thin. This is two coats and you can still see the nail line. 




Lets Chalk About It

A white polish with a hint of pink. This color is opaque with two thin coats. 




Moonlight The Night

A blue, holographic, and purple topper with medium and small glitters. I put one with spot addition on Lets Chalk About it. 




Sorry I'm Latte

A beige nude. This color is opaque with one coat. 




Glitter Me This

A spot gold and white topper with medium and small glitters. I put this one with spot addition on Sorry I'm Latte




In The Near Fuchia

A bright fuchsia cream. This color was opaque with only one coat. 




Chrome Is Where The Heart Is

A frosty lilac metallic. This color was opaque with one coat but streaky. 




Shut The Front Door

A pink tone semi-metallic polish. 




Come Rain Or Shine

A sheer cobalt blue. This color is sheer and needs two coats. 


These colors are available to purchase on the China Glaze website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment