Monday, August 31, 2015

Zoya Fall 2015 | Focus Collection Swatch & Review


 

Today I have a review of Zoya Fall 2015 Focus Collection. This collection was at the beginning of this month and is available at Zoya.com

CHARU
A fall appropriate army green. This is a one coater. The formula was creamy, smooth, self leveling, and a glossy finish. I wore this polish for 1 day without top coat before I took this picture. There was minimal chipping on the index finger. I think the polish would be perfect if I added  top coat. 

HANNAH
An apple red. This is two coats. The formula is thin and has a glossy finish. I liked the following polish better because this one you can see my nail line. 

JANEL
A warmer apple red. This is one coat. The formula is creamy, smooth, and glossy on application. This polish is thicker than the previous polish. 

DESIREE
A chocolate brown polish. This is two coats. The polish looked good with one coat, but for picture purposes it looks better with two coats. 

SIA
A cobalt blue. This is one coat. The formula was smooth, creamy, and had a nice glossy finish. This is a must add to your collection!


LIDIA
A vampy deep violet. This is two coats. The formula is creamy, smooth, but patchy one the first coat. To get the color in the bottle, I needed two coats. It looks dark but will not be mistaken for black.

Overall I loved 5 out of 6 of the polishes. I am pretty impressed with the creamy formula and fall appropriate colors. 

*These items were sent for honest review*




No comments:

Post a Comment