Saturday, March 29, 2014

Essie Wedding Collection 2014 Review + Swatch Comparison

Today I have Essie's 2014 Wedding Collection to review. There are 4 shades in the collection. I also threw in a couple comparison colors. Enjoy!


She Said Yes
A white micro shimmer color. Opaque with two medium coats. It is hard to see it in the picture, but it had a beautiful shimmer in the light.

Meet The Parents
A soft baby blue color. Opaque with two medium coats. The color I have to compare is Essie Truth or Flare (middle and last finger) which is not as bright.


Got Engaged!
A light pink micro shimmer color. Opaque with two medium coats. It is hard to see it in the picture, but it had a beautiful shimmer in the light. The color in my collection I have to compare is Essie A Crewed Interest (middle and last finger) which is not as nude/pale. 


Love Every Minute
A light coral peach color. Opaque with two medium coats. 

As you can tell I bought the small sizes first to see how I felt about the colors. I think i'll be picking up all the colors except Love Every Minute. Which colors will you be picking up??

*Items were purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment